Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I can't see

GUANGZHOU - The day started off beautifully. We flew into Guangzhou and then headed over to this absolutely beautiful temple. Extremely ornate. It had painted porcelain figures on the roof top of it, and beautifully carved doors and walls. It is amazing the beauty that mankind can create.






Opal playing with a little feng dog.
Then we went to a local medicinal market. They had everything from spices to live scorpions.
For some reason not one of us bought anything.




After the market our local guide took us through this local park which had really cool statutes that were made by an American and donated to the park.

Is this the cutest little boy - I mean the human.



As the day went on I wasn't sure it if wasn't me being tired or the smog getting to me, but my eyes ended up with a major infection. Luckily after a few more things on the agenda we ended up going by train to Hong Kong.


No comments:

Post a Comment