Friday, October 27, 2006

So many men, so many stairs, and so much wall.

OLYMPIC PARK
I had requested that we go to the Olympic Park. Just looking at the shell of the buildings still going up for 2008 Olympics it was still inspiring.








JADE FACTORY
I knew I wanted to buy some Jade when I booked this trip and I wasn’t disappointed other than I should have bartered better. I came away with a few pieces I will always cherish.




THE GREAT WALL
Amazing, amazing, amazing
One thing about the Great Wall which I was not expecting was a town at the base of where we started climbing with amusement park rides. Very interesting.







MING TOMBS
Even though it was so simple, it was probably one of most favorite places to visit. It was quiet and it gave us room to breath, and play.







TEA HOUSE
All of us was looking forward to sitting down after a very long day for some tea. We turned into punchy tourists. Unfortunately for the guide, but great for us.





PEKING DUCK DINNER
Very interesting, but delicious.



VERY LONG DAY BUT SO AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment