Sunday, October 15, 2006

Home Again, Home Again Jiggidy Jog

Lee and Karen went with us on our leg from Hong Kong to L.A. so of course he tried to convince the airport crew he was a polygamist from Utah and had 7 wives. I don't think they bought it knowing we didn't have all of our multitude of children, weren't in long dresses and braids. Great try though.

CHINA - Why Red for China, some say it is a symbol of Communism I say it is a sign of the vibrant colorful landscape, history, and people. We took nine planes, seven boat rides, one train, one rickshaw, who knows of how many buses, and all I can say is, it was amazing. The few Chinese people that we really met, we loved. We were told many times by other tourists on our group that we were truly spoiled on this tour, and I have nothing to compare it to, but I do believe that. Would we go back, in a heart beat. I will always have some very personal memories, plus I have a lot of memories that I can share with my old and new found friends. Thank you China.

FRIENDS - I want to thank my good friend, Pam for inspiring me to go on this trip, and being with me so we could continually pinch each other. For Tina, oh my gosh how did we laugh so much and still live to tell about it. For Opal, beyond the jokes, being my companion, she is the fountain of information. For Kathy, keeping me on my toes. Rhonda, for making me appreciate my food. Lee and Karen, just down right good people and definitely thanks for all the photos. Denise and Bob, reminds me of what marriage and friendship is about. Bill, didn't know him much while on the trip, still don't know him much after the trip, but sure appreciate his friendship and humor. Thanks to all the rest of the group, you made me really appreciate so many other things in this world.

SPECIAL THANKS - Zheng Peijian "John" I couldn't have had a better tour guide that spoiled us. From the very minute we landed, to see his smiling face, "Can you speak English", to the very emotional goodbye of knowing I might never see him again, you made those ALL INCLUSIVE AWES....

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

OFF AND AWAY TO MORE NEW AND DIFFERENT ADVENTURES.

P.S. I guess I ought to thank my very loving husband for allowing and supporting me to do this. He is well worth coming home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment