Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Watch Out Girls - Hold On To Your Pocketbook

HONG KONG - It was a total culture shock being in Hong Kong after several days in mainland China. Hong Kong is a land of many nationalities and so my ears had to adjust to hear so much going on. At first I didn't like it, I loved mainland China and at this point I would have just gone home, but soon I started to love it. We first went to Victoria Peak, again smog filled the air looking down on the city.
The next best thing to a woman is Stanley Park. It is just one huge tent shopping mall. I could have stayed in there for weeks.



Then they took us on a little boat ride around the Hong Kong bay. I don't know why somethings make you feel like a little kid, but this did it.

Where's Denise? Tina and Bob.



The largest floating restaurant "Jumbo".


I LOVE CEMETERIES - HK City Cemetery

Outside of our hotel-signs, cars, and people. Who knew in a few hours this place will be a mad house. Do your shopping early.

Pam wanted to take the Star ferry across from Kowloon to Hong Kong. Well let me just say from the earlier fish poisoned pizza I had for lunch, I was a little green. Lucky for you I have no pictures of Shrek.




The girls walked the bay of Hong Kong and enjoyed the buildings, Pam and I just had to pinch ourselves, literally, for almost the very last time.







No comments:

Post a Comment