Monday, October 23, 2006

City of Ghosts

FENGDU Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh…
Everyone had their one thing they wanted to do on this trip and this one was mine. I looked forward to this so much and it truly lived up to its anticipation. I couldn’t put enough pictures in this blog for you to totally enjoy Fengdu. Just book a flight, and get there. Loved it.









After lunch John, our tour guide, taught the girls how to play mahjoong. I told Pam I would love to play, but I can't read the tiles, so I bowed out and watch the scenery go by.
Emporer night. Yes here we have the new emporer of China, Emporer John and Empress Pam and Dragon Lady Kathy.

After playing dress up, I asked John about Chongqing and he said look out the window and you will see it. Oh my the tour books don't do this city justice. It was beautiful. John realized that I was fascinated and said lets go into town. One day I will tell the whole story of the lost tourists in Chongqing, driving around for a hotel that didn't exist. But we walked along and finally went into a local bar which was very modern and danced the night away.


No comments:

Post a Comment