Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Class Ending - Extra Extra Outtakes

Just a finish to our trip. When we got to the Turkish airport, the ticket counter ladies in their turkish dialect explained to us that we just got bumped up to First Class. Were we dreaming, nope. It was amazing for 11 hours they pampered us and made us feel like queens. Pam is my good luck charm, I am taking her everywhere.

Unfortunately it had to come to an end, because we were soon into JFK with storms, canceled flights and now 7 hours on a plane in economy. Once arriving home we found we were in a major blizzard. 22 hours later, yes I got to bed at 3:00 a.m., 5:00 p.m. Turkey time.

Memories:






























































3 comments:

  1. Mom, You did a wonderful job blogging our trip. I couldn't have said it better. Thank you for a wonderful trip. We sure did have a blast. You are the best Mom. I love you! Ammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing trip - amazing old friends and new friends! I don't think I ever would have thought of going to Turkey - so thank you Ammie for lighting the spark for both your mom and I to travel this wonderful country. The blog gives us an opportunity to relive the history, the people and the experience over and over again - even though I will probably print about 1000 pictures - if I can narrow it down that far - to scrapbook. How blessed I felt to be able to be a part of this incredible group of travelers. Thank you all - especially Lyle, Amnie and Tina - for a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyle, what an awesome job you did with this blog. It's very cool to be able to share some of this experience vicariously through this written and pictorial documentation! And, of course, having your wicked sense of humor infused here makes it all that much better. :) I want to go on your next trip with you. What fun and adventure you create in your life. Way to go!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete