Monday, March 30, 2009

Bazaar, bazaar, bazaar

We left on St. Patrick's Day. Coincidently, my favorite holiday so all of us were dressed in green. Delta all the way to Istanbul. My first impressions were very different from my last impressions. I truly felt nervous and unsure that this was going to be a good experience. We landed around 8:30 a.m. We had been up all night so off for a quick two hour nap and then off to the Bazaar of 4,000 shops. Can you imagine the damage one woman could do with a Visa in this area.
Hey lady how many camels for your daughter?





Honey I'm just bringing a little teapot home!!!

Some tea while I spend your money for you?

Prior to dinner we met up with most of the people in our bus and Dilek our soon to be tour guide. She gave us a quick preview of what we were in store for and then off to dinner and definitely off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment