Monday, September 13, 2010

A LOT OF MONKEY BUSINESS

Second day into the trip we were in St. George and I had scheduled a roaring game of golf at Sky Mountain Golf Course for the boys.

While the girls sort of slept in, I got up got ready to go see my Aunt that lives there. She is 85 and when I drove over on my motorcycle, being the nurse that she is, she had a few words for me, but I encouraged her to get on the motor to have a little spin around the neighborhood. She had a blast.
The boys came back and the girls headed for shopping. First stop was seeing the Mormon Temple of St. George, Wonda and I were waiting for the bolt of lightening, but funny it never came. Then we headed for a fine Mexican lunch. We shopped until we ran out of time and then quickly got cleaned up and headed to the open air stage "Tuachan."
I love Tuachan, with the red rock as being the background for the stage, and the stars shining down on you during the play, it was beautiful. The play we watched was "Tarzan." The singers were amazing, even though the play was a little immature it was still great.
Whose are those three monkies

We picked up some friends on the way out of the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment