Friday, September 23, 2011

Monet All The Way

The next day was off to the Rodine. I didn’t understand the Rodine until after I left, research really helps. I would have taken the tour book, but it was heavy, not extra space to spare.


Gary had to be in front of the "thinker," that's all he does.



The "Gates of Hell"




To what I really wanted to see was the l’Orangie, Monet was waiting for me. It was absolutely beautiful. Out of all of the museums, this one was my favorite.


If I put in all of the photos Gary took of the paintings, this would never end. Just take this one. The museum was absolutely wonderful.
The Tuilleries, I could see me stroll through there every day if I lived in Paris, but only one very long one for us, because I did not feel very good, it took all I had to just walk it once. But do I spy “Where’s Gary.”

Oh here he is, getting his wife a little ice cream.




Arch De Triumph



The most romantic couple in Paris.


Gary knew I was fading fast so off to the Seine for a boat trip. I got a little nap in, Gary got a lot of picture taking. It was perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment