Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Fun Is Kayaking???

The next day I woke up to animals making funny noises outside in the bay, now how can anyone on vacation not wake up to enjoy that. I saw this seal come up while it was eating and a family of 6 otters swimming bye, so of course I had to go down to the beach to check everything out.
After a brief breakfast we all left to pick up things for the wedding, first stop to Connie and Joe's (Brian's Aunt and Uncle) winery. Again gorgeous flowers everywhere and the winery was just recently built. It was fun to enjoy the tasting and the beautiful place. Very gracious people.





Then the three of us went off for errand shopping and then back to the house. I let them continue with their errands and I just totally relaxed at the house. Later that afternoon, they came back and I think Brian felt like he was neglecting me so we went kayaking. I had never gone kayaking and thank goodness the water was extremely calm and warm. We floated around for awhile, played with the jelly fish and came back. You will just have to take my word on me actually being in the kayak since I was holding more on for dear life instead of a camera.
Again they left me to relax and went off on their errands. It was truly a delightful sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment