Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A perfect ending to a perfect trip

On the very last day of my stay Tina wanted to show me Alexandria, it was a little cloudy and a little cold, plus it was a Sunday and some places were closed, but we made the most of it. She first took me to the George Washington Masonic Temple


Then we went to Christ Church where George Washington went to church at.
Then we headed for the Torpedo factory that is now an art studio through the old cobblestone roads of old town.
We had passed this cemetery in the last three days several times and Tina knew how I like cemeteries so we had to stop and roam around wondering what the stories were behind these headstones.

We went to have a hamburger and right across the street was the USPTO. Now anyone that has worked Intellectual Property in a law office knows what the USPTO is. The mass of amount of paper and money that goes into that place is extraordinary and so I had to take this picture for the ladies at work. They did appreciate it.

So I bid a fine farewell to my fine friends. With their patience of having to wait with me on standby with the airlines, to being my chauffeur, to playing with me, and definitely eating some mighty fine food. I love you all, thank you for your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment