Thursday, February 18, 2010

Going Way TOO Fast

Every down minute we are sitting in front of the t.v. watching all of the events. So of course we watched the womens downhill. GO VONN GO, GO MANCUSO GO, GO USA TEAM GO.

After that Gary and I had short track tickets while John, Val and Bobby and their friends went to the hockey game. It was a nice pleasant afternoon. Gary and I took it real nice and casual. We went to a very expensive italian restaurant for lunch and then headed up to the Coliseum. It was a beautiful day.


I have to tell you that my daughter told my grandson Wyatt that Grammy and Grandpa were at the Olympics. He got all excited and said "which team are they on." We had to quickly inform him that we are on the geriatrics course. But I am sure we are going to get the "GOLD"

No comments:

Post a Comment