Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating every kind of Holiday

I woke up to Gary wishing me a Happy Valentines. He totally surprised me with a gift he has never given me "jewelry". I was in shock to see a small bag with Zales all over it Now I know why women love getting jewelry it is such a wonderfullyluxurious surprise. It was great wearing them all day.

Since I had gone to China and the Chinese are almost half the population of Vancouver, I knew it would be a great Chinese New Year parade to go to. So off Val, John, Gary and I left for downtown to Chinatown. First we had to go to the world famous "New Town Bakery". It was sooooooooooo good. I am not even going to describe it, because it doesn't do it justice.





The parade was great.

Then we met up with a good friend of ours Aaron and had lunch. Then Vancouver was totally invaded. I have never seen so many people in one place. It was a beautifully sunny day and everyone wanted to be out in it. It was wall to wall people. Unbelieveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment