Saturday, June 20, 2009

BIG DAD'S DAY

The beginning of our tour was to go see our friend Jeff that lives up in the Northwest. He had decided to plan a big "asian and wild game feed." I wasn't sure what that meant until I saw an onslaught of men coming over with huge coolers. Out came the most magnificent meal that I think men had ever made for me. Duck, geese, pheasant, elk and much much more and that actually tasted good, really good. The surprise of the night was that Jeff had invited our friends Kathy, Ian and Michael their son. It was great seeing them after so many years. Unfortunately for you and I, I forgot to take any pictures of this event.

The next day was father's day. So since Jeff got his two very cute daughters, we headed out to Deception Pass which is the bridge that joins the mainland of Washington to Whidbey Island. We first stopped off for breakfast at the best Bakery. Bakeries will definitely be a theme in this trip.




Afterwards our friends, Kenny and Wonda met up with us and off to Vancouver to meet up with Val, John and Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment